Declamation - Nelson Mandela's speech

Today I am sharing a speech delivered by Nelson Mandela which I prepared for my declamation at school.

I learned that a good declamation must always start with a good quote.

 

Do not judge me by my successes judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again

Said by the great south African freedom fighter Nelson Mandela

 

It is only through disciplined mass action that our victory can be assured. We call on our white compatriots to join us in the shaping of a new South Africa. The freedom movement is a political home for you too.

We call on the international community to continue the campaign to isolate the apartheid regime. Our march to freedom is irreversible we must not allow fear to stand in our way. Universal suffrage on a common voters role in a united,democratic and known racial South Africa is the only way to peace and racial harmony.

Harmony between people around the world free image download`

I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the ideal of democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal which I hope to live for and to achieve But,if need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die.  

I hope this speech by Nelson Mandela was inspiring

Thank you

Popular posts from this blog

Super Mario Day

Words of the day