Hope

When you have fun, time doesn't exist.

 When you are hopeful you feel happy or

 excited. When you are discouraged you feel

down and sad. If you’re hopeful 

you succeed. If you’re discouraged you don’t

 achieve what you want. Days like the day I left 

India for my dad’s work are sad but we must be

 hopeful for the things that await us like when

 my baby sister was born and a new seed which 

will become a tree introduced to the world or the

 times I do something I enjoy like reading or building 

and making stuff. Always be hopeful and never give 

up even if you are feeling sad and discouraged.

Life will throw challenges like a thunderstorm 

but you must catch them and solve them and 

eventually the storm will pass.You should never

 let the cookie crumble. The light at the end of the 

dark tunnel is the start to the  journey of doing great things.

 


Popular posts from this blog

Books I read in August 2023

Super Mario Day